2.6 OVERLAY DISTRICTS
- 2.6.1 FLOOD PROTECTION OVERLAY (-FPO).
- 2.6.2 AIRPORT INFLUENCE OVERLAY (-AIO).
- 2.6.3 CITY PARKS OVERLAY (-CPO).
- 2.6.4 NATURAL AREAS OVERLAY (-NAO).
- 2.6.5 HISTORIC PROTECTION OVERLAY (-HPO).
- 2.6.6 HEIGHT AND VIEWS OVERLAY (-HVO).
- 2.6.7 HAVANA STREET OVERLAY (-HSO).
The overlay districts in this Section 146-2.6 are intended to be used in addition to – not in replacement of – those base zone districts listed in Sections 146-2.3 (Residential Districts), 146-2.4 (Mixed-Use Districts), and 146-2.5 (Special Purpose Districts). If any regulation contained in this Section 146-2.6 conflicts with any other regulation in a different section of this UDO, the provisions of this Section shall apply regardless of whether they are more or less restrictive than the base zone district, except in the Floodplain Protection Overlay District (-FPO) overlay district where the more restrictive standard, including standards in an existing easement, covenant, or deed restriction, shall prevail. (Ord. No. 2019-49 § 1, 08-19-2019)